Thursday, September 17, 2015

AURORA: Land of the Golden Sunrise




I dreamed of going to Aurora province to have my first surfing experience. Last year, I suggested that we should have our annual summer escapade at Baler, but we didn’t push through because they wanted a white-sand beach. I set aside my plans of going there until this year.


As I always plan to spend my summer with friends, I thought of opening the plan to go to Baler. Knowing that few of us were interested of surfing in a distant place, good thing my friend has a contact where we can spend the night in Baler, and the plan finally pushed through.


As the most eager to go to the surfing capital of Central Luzon, I booked our tickets two weeks before at Joybus, the executive coach of Genesis bus for Php700. The day finally came and we’re seven folks going on a non-stop trip to Baler, also the provincial capital of Aurora.



On our stay at the province, we’ve visited three towns namely Maria Aurora, San Luis, and Baler. Our adventure stories below. 

Please click below titles to see my stories.










No comments:

Post a Comment