Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Travel Itinerary, Accommodation and Budget: Eastern Visayas

When I go on solo trips, I make sure that I have enough money to spend with. Like estimates for solo trip: Php1000 or 2days-1night trip: Php2000. This time, for my 4days-3nights solo trip in Eastern Visayas, I brought a measly Php4000 for my pocket money. Beforehand, I booked my airfare (a MUST) and two-night accommodation on different locations as my third night will depend on where I’ll prefer to stay.

I listed my every expense to check how much I spend with food, pasalubong and common expenses. See my itinerary and breakdown below.

DAY 1: Arrival and exploring Tacloban City
DAY 2: Townhopping from Baybay City to Maasin City
DAY 3: Townhopping in Palo, Samar towns and walk in San Juanico
DAY 4: Watching Pintados-Kasadyaan Grand Parade, Pasalubong Shopping and Departure

Airfare/Accomodation/Transportation:  Php3006.04
Food/Pasalubong:                                Php2135.00
TOTAL EXPENSES:                            Php5141.04  



Airfare/Accomodation/Transportation:  Php3006.04

Sixty-percent of my total expenses was allotted to basic expenses. Airfare was booked a year ahead. I made sure that I’ll get a decent accommodation in the city. Hence, I booked aircon and fan rooms from GV Hotel. 


They have branches across Visayas and Mindanao and rooms are affordable as they’re on a promo until December 2016. Visit their site for more details:GV Hotels
 

 


 

Since it was my first time visiting Leyte and Samar islands, I won’t go home without taking some delicacies and eat those. Foodtrip is an inseparable part of my adventure so I allot some budget especially to my targeted ones.
Food/Pasalubong:                                Php2135.00

I found out that I spent exactly Php5141.04 for my 4D3N Eastern Visayas trip. If I would cut my food expenses in half, I can survive with just Php3000 to cover all. Well, it really depends on how you spend it. This will serve as a guide.






It was a great time taking down my expenses to avoid overspending on things that I really don’t need to purchase. I may be impulsive, sometimes, but I do check that at least, I have Php500 before going to airport, in case of terminal fee and emergency expense. What a great lesson indeed! Hoping this post will guide you on your townhopping adventure. Maupay nga biyahe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment